Come and Join Us
What are the costs to join?
- The annual subscription is currently £15
- A small fee for each group attendance
- Some groups additionally need to charge for materials and room hire.
- An admittance fee of £2 for members to attend our Open Meetings. Bring your non-member friends for only £3 each
To join MKU3A and partake of the many group activities, there are three options:
- Join online (please see below)
- Click here to download an Application Form, and complete as required and send to:
Milton Keynes University of the Third Age
11 Winchester Circle
- Call the office on 01908 281 717.
Leave your name, address, postcode and phone number and we will post a form to you.
You can pay by:-
- PayPal when joining online
- BACS transfer
- By cheque/postal order
MKU3A is a Registered Charity, number 298693, and it is therefore possible to Gift Aid your subscription if you are a taxpayer.
When you join us, you will be able to take part in any of our 100 + interest groups - subject to space being available, as some groups may have a waiting list.
Our Newsletter, 'The Third Way' is available each month online. The national magazine, 'Third Age Matters' is published five times a year.
Try us first! You can attend two meetings of one group before you decide to join MKU3A. You will be required to pay the same attendance fee as members. Our groups are listed on the Interest Groups page with details for the Group Leader, meeting places and days and times. Please contact the Group Leader before you visit to introduce yourself and discuss any questions you may have about the group..
Facilities for people with mobility issues vary across the groups. Please inform the Group Leader of any problems when you make contact.
To join online please complete the following as fully as possible. It is also important that you include your emergency contact name and their phone number so that we can quickly and easily get in touch in case of an emergency. As you have joined online we will send future membership notifications by email. Please contact the Membership Secretary if this is unsuitable for you
Required Fields are marked with an asterisk *