We encourage all existing members, and those joining us, to establish your own login details.This will give you access to the Members Only area and to additional information in Diary and Latest News
You can also check and amend your own Personal Details from the Control Panel button which can be found at the top right of the screen.
Two things are needed to Login - a Username (your MKU3A Membership Number), and a Password of your choice.
First time users:
- go to www.mku3a.org/passwordreset and enter your MKU3A Membership Number
- Click on ‘Reset Password’
- You will see ‘You have been sent an email containing a link to reset your password’ in a green banner
- When the email arrives (this may not be immediately) the Subject line will be 'MKU3A Password Creation or Reset'
- Click on ‘Click here to reset your password’ in the email
- You will be taken to the MKU3A Password Reset screen. Enter and confirm your chosen password (to ensure passwords are secure, follow the instructons on the screen) – then click on ‘Store New Password’
- You will see ‘Your password has been reset. Please login with the password you specified’ in a green banner – you have now completed the process and can login with your Membership Number and chosen password.
If you are experiencing difficulties and need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org